Importance and usage of social network sites in terms of SEO:
Its very important to use social network sites or social media for the advertisment and getting the word out about your website. It has great importance for seo for wordpress
I use two very useful websites for all of my postings to appear in all major social network sites.
Visit dlvr.it and sign up there. After signing up, on the left column add your website and on the right side add social networks like facebook,twitter,tbmlr,linkedin and myspace etc.
This is one simple technique which normally brings 100′s of visitors per day, depending upon your post content and how much the viewer gets excited after looking at your post.
I will also recommend you to make a free facebook page. The more people will like it, the more the word will spread.
Use of Social sharing buttons:
I would highly prefer using s e x y bookmarks plugins. It gives the visitors to share your content on the social network they are using e.g. digg, delicious etc.
Another social networking tool:
I found a very good way to add the share buttons on the website in one step, visit addthis and register there, after registering you can get the code which you can simply copy and paste to your website’s html code.
Or else if you have already logged in to blogger.com and then made an account with “addthis”, it will give you an option to automatically add the widget to your blogger site.
Why Social sharing buttons are important:
A website without sharing buttons is considered zero, because you are not giving any viewer the option to share your valuable content, in other words, you are not letting others spread your website’s content.
You should always place the sharing links on your website, its one of the key techniques to get traffic.
For my wordpress blog I personally use WP Socializer plugin. Install it and then activate it. While editing it activate or apply the theme of buttons you want to display and the sharing buttons will appear with all of your posts. Other social plugins are lazy buttons and hupso which I highly recommend.
If you’re like most businessmen I talk with, your phone has been ringing off the phone with calls from companies offering to register your company on the local business directories. You’ve probably received offers ranging anywhere from 30.00 to 200.00 or more a month, 200.00 to 200.00 dollars a year, offers of a free trial, and wait periods of anywhere from a few days to a month or two before you can expect to see results. Well now I’m going to tell you that you don’t have to pay anyone, even a nickel to get your company listed on Google + Local, You can get your company listed and ranking on the first page just by working alone in your spare time and following the suggestions in this eBook,
Top Step by Step SEO Techniques for wordpress:
In this post I will try to explain how to do SEO for wordpress. These are the actual steps which the gurus use to do SEO for wordpress and rank no.1 in google. Experts never reveal these strategies but I wanted to help you out by explaining it! I would also recommend the top seo services as per my experience!
Steps to Follow for better wordpress SEO:
1. First of all you need to find a low competition keyword which has 1000 or more local searches. by local searches I mean the searches being carried out in USA. Go to google keyword tool or search online for google keyword tool. Now log into your account through any gmail account. Now enter any relevant word or phrase you want to find keywords for. Don’t go for keywords groups, click on keyword ideas and then select a low competition keyword with 1000 or more searches. More the no. of searches, more better it will be for your post.
2. Then you need to buy a domain with the same keyword in it for example if the keyword was “how to make clickbank money” then you may buy a domain “howtomakeclickbankmoney.com” and if that’s not available try to put any number in the start or end of the domain name or try putting a dash in between.
3. Remember to buy only .com .net or .org domain, it will get indexed more frequently. If you are an expert blogger then it doesn’t matter which domain type you select.
4. Buy hosting which will give you the option to work with wordpress.
5. Then you need to post at least three articles with a day or two days gap in between to give an indication to search engines that your website gets updated regularly. That is not the only thing you need to do. The best practice is to write a post or two everyday if you want real success.
6. Install “All in One SEO” plugin and activate it. After activating it go to its general settings and enter Title, Description and Keywords keeping in mind the keyword you have selected. I mean to say that you need to use the keyword you selected in step no.1 in Title, Description and keywords.
7. Go to privacy settings and Check the option which says “Allow search engines to index this site”. I think in the new version you don’t need to do it.
8. Go to settings and then general and give the basic details about your site keeping in mind the usage of main keyword.
9. Go to settings and then permalinks, select custom and put /%category%/%postname% and save or update.
10. Its not finished yet, the final step is to get as many backlinks as possible. For this purpose, you can submit ads to directories, classified ad sites, write articles, make review videos about your website and do blog commenting.
Also its important to submit the sitemap to google. If you are not familiar with it visit this link
–I would recommend to install “Google xml Sitemap” plugin and activate it. It will automatically make a sitemap for your site, which will be “yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml” —
Note: use images in every post with keyword as it’s as it alt text. Also install social share plugins like ‘hupso’ or any other plugin you like.
Don’t forget to delete default page and post right after installing wordpress.
Thats all, this was not the best I could write because of shortage of time but hope it was useful.
Top E-Books I recommend:
Yes it’s true, traffic is the lifeblood of our business, or any business for that matter. You must have traffic to make money, it’s a fact.
Announcement: With Google’s latest updates, SEO has now changed forever. Although there are great strategies and value in "The SEO Method Version 1", we have had to update it. Click here to discover our newest methods inside The SEO Method 3.
No spamming, no cloaking, no blog farms, no link exchange networks, no ‘black-hat’ methods that will get your websites banned – just the best kept SEO secrets, guaranteed to generate an avalanche of free search engine traffic.
You do NOT need a professional Online Reputation Management Service who will charge you as much as $5,000 to $10,000 per month. Save time, save money, and Manage Your Reputation RIGHT when you use these PROVEN do-it-yourself Reputation Management techniques.
new product in affiliate marketing niche getting launched, start making money http://ways-to-earn-money.org will launch in 24 hours
7 tested and proven methods to make affiliate income. Comes with 100% money back guarantee. Check in 24 hours from now…Only for 20 dollars. Tested and proven to work..Visit official site now
My name is Sirena Evans, and I have been in the industry for nearly twenty years; working in nearly every aspect of event planning. I have traveled all around the globe (to over 35 countries and 48 states) working large-scale meetings & events. I’ve worked with celebrities and some of the most respected talent in the world; while planning incredible events that "wow" even the most seasoned pros. I have been in charge of hiring entry-level planners and know exactly what you are most likely doing wrong on your resumes and cover letters, and can show you what you need to do to get your foot in the door.
After years of being asked by people how they, too, could get started in such an exciting career, I realized there just aren’t any legitimate resources out there. And so I created a website to help people just like you figure out the steps you need to take to start your dream career. The truth is, you CAN become an event planner, relatively quickly. But the truth is also this: unless you follow some very specific steps that I will show you, you most likely will never become an event planner.